LEMON MINI BUNDT CAKES WITH A CONDENSED MILK GLAZE
This has to be my favourite cake flavour at the moment. I can promise you that this moist, fluffy and zesty lemon cake will not disappoint.
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
6-8 mini Bundt cakes, 2 sheet cakes or a single layer cake 15 minutes 20 minutes
FOR THE CAKES: 300ml of almond milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
150g of dairy free spread
275g of self raising flour
220g caster sugar
1 tsp baking power
1 tsp baking soda
the zest from two lemons
FOR THE GLAZE
1 tin of oat milk condensed milk
MAKE THE CAKES:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line or grease your baking tin.
2. In a small bowl combine the almond milk and the lemon juice and set aside.
3. Melt the dairy free spread in the microwave.
4. In a large bowl combine the flour, the sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Add the dairy free spread, the almond milk mixture and the lemon zest.
6. Mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
7. Pour into your baking tin and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Once baked allow to cool then remove and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Drizzle and spread with some of the oat milk condensed milk and garnish with some sliced lemon.