CREAMY VEGAN COFFEE ICE CREAM
RECIPES/SWEET TREATS/ICE CREAM
If you're a coffee lover, you have to give this creamy vegan coffee ice cream recipe a try !
MAKES: PREP TIME: FREEZE TIME:
5-6 servings 10 minutes (& overnight refigeration) Overnight
FOR THE ICE CREAM
1 can of lite coconut milk
1/2 cup of ground coffee
1 can of coconut whipping cream
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla essence
MAKE THE ICE CREAM
1. In a jar combine the coconut milk and the ground coffee and refrigerate overnight (at least 12 hours).
2. Once refrigerated strain the mixture using a cheesecloth.
3. Pour the strained mixture into a blender and add the coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla essence and blend to combine.
4. Pour into silicone ice cube trays and freeze.
5. Once frozen place back into a high speed blender and blend until it become smooth.
(this step may takes some time and effort.)
6. Scoop and enjoy !