VEGAN PINK STRAWBERRY WAFFLES
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
15 square waffles 10 minutes 10 minutes
FOR THE WAFFELS:
4 cups of flour
4 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
3 1/2 cup nondairy milk
1/2 cup of olive oil
a generous pinch of salt
MAKE THE WAFFELS:
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Add the oil and the nondairy milk and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined. (
at this point I also added a bit of food colouring to make my waffles PINK)
4. Spray your waffle iron with some cooking oil spray and cook your waffles.
5. Serve with some fresh strawberries, raspberries and a dusting of icing sugar.