VEGAN PAD THAI
This Sunday afternoon I felt like something sweet and salty, so I decided to my own take on a traditional Pad Thai.
This one is vegan and gluten-free.
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
2 servings 15 minutes 15 minutes
FOR PAD THAI:
1 green bell pepper, sliced
vegan chicken strips
10 sliced mushrooms
2 servings of gluten free angel hair noodles
2 vegan eggs, organ easy egg
3 sliced radishes
1 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp coconut aminos
Optional: add some sliced chilli and red cabbage
micro greens to top
2 tsp sesame seeds
MAKE PAD THAI:
1. In a wok/ frying pan add the sesame oil.
2. Fry the sliced bell pepper, mushrooms and vegan chicken until soft and cooked.
3. Drain and rinse the noodles and add to the pan.
4. Add the coconut aminos and sliced radish.
5. Add the vegan eggs and cook for a further 4 minutes..
6. Serve over some red cabbage (optional) and top with sesame seeds and micro greens.