ROASTED TOMATO AND LEMON SPAGHETTI
I’ve been wanting to share this easy recipe for the longest time, so here it is: roasted tomato spaghetti with crispy lemon and rosemary chickpeas.
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
4 servings 15 minutes 15 minutes
FOR THE PASTA:
500g of spaghetti
1 tin of chickpeas, drained
2-4 sprigs of rosemary (depending on flavour intensity you want)
200g of cherry tomatoes
1/2 lemon, juiced
salt and pepper
MAKE THE PASTA:
1. Boil your pasta until cooked and then drain and set aside.
2. Add some olive oil to a large sauce pan over high heat and add the drained chickpeas.
3. Add the rosemary, lemon juice and salt and pepper and fry until crispy and slightly charred then set aside
4. In the same sauce pan add your tomatoes and cook until soft.
5. Add the pasta and chickpeas and some more olive oil and stir until combined.
6. Serve !