ROASTED BROCCOLI AND PESTO FLATBREAD
This vegan flatbread is a mix between a pizza and wrap, packed with so many veggies and crispy chickpeas. I'm 100% sure that it will not disappoint.
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
2 servings 20 minutes 10 minutes
FOR THE FLAT BREAD:
1 tsp of instant yeast
1 tsp of white sugar
3/4 cup of warm water
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp olive oil
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
1 head of broccoli, chopped and roasted with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
1 can of chickpeas (roasted for 5-10 minutes at 180°C), sprinkle with paprika, cumin and salt
some wild rocket
pesto dressing: 3 tsp pesto mixed with 3 tbsp of dairy free cream
MAKE THE FLATBREAD:
1. In a bowl add the yeast, sugar and water and set aside until it become frothy.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until it is combined.
3. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 2 minutes
4. Divide into 2 parts and roll out into large thin circles.
5. In a cast iron pan over medium to high heat cook the flat bread until starts to brown and then flip over and cook the other side.