This recipe was developed to only include pantry staples so that everyone could make these fluffy pancakes with ingredients they already have at home so that you don't have to go to the shops to look for crazy ingredients.
2/3 cup milk
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1/2 mashed ripe banana
1 1/2 tsp baking power
1 tbsp sweetener
1 cup flour
1. Add the plant milk and lemon to a bowl and allow to curdle.
2. Mash your banana and add it to the bowl along with the vanilla.
3. Add the baking powder and sugar and mix.
4. Add in the flour and salt and combine.
5. Heat up a non-stick pan to a medium heat. (or add oil to a normal pan)
6. Place a tablespoon of the mixture into the pan and cook until bubbles form and pop.
7. Flip and cook for a further minute.
8. Stack and add your favourite toppings.
Sliced banana, raspberries, strawberries, figs and coconut condensed milk.
If you do try this recipe please be sure to let me know via email or instagram direct message. I would love to know if you and your loved ones enjoyed this recipe. I am always looking to make improvements so any comments would be helpful.
Also if you do post anything on your instagram or instagram story please tag me so that I can see @abiteofvegan_
Georgia, abiteofvegan x