I had to hop on the trend: PANCAKE CEREAL ! How cute is this !
I used the same recipe from my vegan pantry staple pancakes, I just made them tiny.
The Recipe :
2/3 cup milk
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1/2 mashed ripe banana
1 1/2 tsp baking power
1 tbsp sweetener
1 cup flour
1. Add the plant milk and lemon to a bowl and allow to curdle.
2. Mash your banana and add it to the bowl along with the vanilla.
3. Add the baking powder and sugar and mix.
4. Add in the flour and salt and combine.
5. Heat up a non-stick pan to a medium heat. (or add oil to a normal pan)
6. Place the mixture into a ziplock bag and cut the tip off or piping bag.
7. Make small circles on the pan and allow the mixture to cook.
8. Flip and cook for a further minute.
9. Once complete place in a bowl with your favourite toppings and enjoy !
Let me know if you try these, send me your picture or tag me on instagram @abiteofvegan_
Georgia, abiteofvegan x