HARVEST SALAD WITH A DIJON MUSTARD DRESSING
This warm salad is packed with my favourite roasted vegetables on a bed of kale, topped with a sweet mustard dressing and pops of fresh pomegranate seeds and soft vegan feta.
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
1 salad, serves 8 20 minutes 40 minutes
A few handfuls of finely chopped kale
Some micro herbs
3-5 golden beetroots, quartered
3-5 red beetroots, quartered
5 baby red onions, quartered
10 baby radishes, halved
10-13 brussel sprouts, halved
100g-150g of vegan feta, crumbled
some pomegranate seeds to top
Olive oil, salt and pepper for the vegetables
1/2 cup of good quality olive oil
2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons of agave
1/2 a lemon juiced
Salt and pepper to taste
MAKE THE VEGETABLES:
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Prep all of the vegetables by washing and chopping them.
3. Add all of the chopped veg to a roasting pan and drizzle with some olive olive and add salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 30-40 minutes until golden and slightly crunchy.
MAKE THE SALAD:
5. While the veg roasts prep the kale and add it to your large serving dish.
6. Add the micro herbs leaving some to top of salad.
MAKE THE DRESSING:
7. Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a jar, closing the lid and shaking it until it is well combined.
ASSEMBLE THE SALAD:
8. Take the roasted vegetables out of the oven and allow to cool.
9. Once cooled add on top of the kale.
10. Top with the vegan cheese, remaining micro herbs, pomegranate seeds and dressing and serve.