A super easy, no churn ice cream with only 5 ingredients. Perfect for summer and spring.
1 tin of full fat coconut milk that has been in the fridge over night
2 teaspoons green matcha from mymatcha
1/4 cup maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
Some chocolate chips to serve
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl using a electric whisk or hand blender.
2. Pour into a loaf tin and cover with aluminium foil.
3. Allow the mixture to chill in the freezer overnight.
3. When ready to serve take the ice cream out of the freezer and allow to thaw for 10 min
4. Scoop and serve with chocolate chips
If you do try this yummy ice cream please remember to tag me on Instagram @abiteofvegan_ so I can see your beautiful creations and share them.