DOUBLE CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER WAFFLES
Why not combine my two favourite flavours ? Chocolate, chocolate and peanut butter...
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
15 square waffles 10 minutes 10 minutes
FOR THE WAFFLES:
4 cups of flour
4 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
3 1/2 cup nondairy milk
1/2 cup of olive oil
a generous pinch of salt
1 cup of chocolate chips
MAKE THE WAFFLES:
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Add the oil and the nondairy milk and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
4. Add the chocolate chips and stir.
5. Spray your waffle iron with some cooking oil spray and cook your waffles.
6. Serve with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream and some pb drizzle (melt 1 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter in the microwave for 30-40 seconds)