CRISPY TOFU AND BROCCOLI RAMEN NOODLES
Made these bowls for supper last week and they were a total hit. You can also add any there veggies you like to this dish and it will be just as delicious.
MAKES: PREP TIME: COOK TIME:
2 servings 20 minutes 15 minutes
FOR THE RAMEN:
1 block of firm tofu, cut into 1cm cubes
2 packets of ramen noodles (400g)
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 tsp ground ginger
2 spring onions, sliced
3 tbsp of soya sauce
1/2 tin of coconut milk
1 1/2 cups of broccoli florets
1 cup of sliced red pepper
1 spring onion, sliced (topping)
MAKE THE BOWLS:
1. Place the tofu in the air fryer at 180°C for 15 minutes (or in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes) until golden and crispy.
2. In a sauce pan add the garlic, ginger, spring onion and soya sauce.
3. Then add the broccoli florets and red pepper and cook until soft.
4. Boil the noodles in a pot on the stove until soft.
5. Add the coconut milk to the other pan and stir until combined.
6. Drain the noodles and add to the pan.
7. Add the crispy tofu and stir.
8. Serve and top with some more spring onion.