This spiced banana bread is a yummy bake perfect for those colder months, its filled with delicious spices and perfect fresh out of the oven with a cup of coffee and some cashew butter.
1/2 cup of oat milk
1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
3 mashed ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla extract
250 g oat flour
1 tbsp banking soda
1 tbsp chai spice (how to make)
(1 teaspoon cardamom, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground ginger)
100g coconut sugar
pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c and grease a loaf tin.
2. In a small bowl add the oat milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl peel and mash the bananas and add the vanilla extract.
4. Add the oat milk mix and stir everything to combine.
5. In another bowl add the flour, baking soda, chai spice, sugar and salt.
6. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
7. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and place in the oven.
8. Bake for 40- 45 min then remove from the oven and Enjoy !
If you do make this recipe, please share your creation with me via instagram. I would love to see what you create and share it on my story ! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Georgia, abiteofvegan x